Saturday, June 30, 2012

Writing Circle Review (3)

The writing circle this past Thursday was great.  I was very happy with everyone's ideas for my project.  One idea that Kate gave me I especially liked was the survey.  I think it would be very interesting to ask everyone in our class a few questions about their past to see how they came to be in a catholic school grad program.  I especially wanted to look into what about their high school/undergrad allowed them this opportunity.  That's at least one aspect of my reasearch that I am looking forward to; another thought that the writing circle gave me was to compare my perceptions from high school on what a private education would be like to the reality I experienced at John Carroll.  Some statitics I want to look into are how often Ivy League schools admit private vs public high school students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment