Monday, June 25, 2012

Writing Circle Post (1)

The first writing circle that we had last Thursday really made me think about what kind of student I was and in turn what kind of teacher I want to be. When I look back over my education I can distictly picture a few teachers that truly impacted the person I am today.  These teachers are the kind of teacher I aspire to become, although I realize that it will take years of experience to get to their level.  Mainly though I want to focus on their style of teaching how it was more laid back, how the students were in charge of their own eduation by being held accountable, and how learning was something everyone in class participated in which in turn made it extremely fun. Over the next few weeks, I plan on exploring specifically what types of activities/teachers I've remembered as being the most influencial to my education in order to help decide what kind of teacher I wish to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment