Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Writing Circle Review 4

Today's writing circle was short but sweet. I was able to hash out my ideas on my paper since I plan on writing it later this week. I decided that I will have about five sources or however many I'll need to feel I've understood not only the history of public and catholic education, but also my own educational experience. I know that I don't want to focus soley on one instance of my educational developement, but rather I want to discuss how throughout my education I've experienced many things which could have only happened if the historical events (that I'll discuss) had happened first. I liked how Meghan decided to set up her paper though with her whole story of being bullied jumpstarting the paper. I think that will be a great begining and really help personalize her story. I was very excited to hear about Aaron's new research topic since it is one of my favorite historical times. I can't wait to hear more about his connection from ancient rome to current american culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment